Prestashop-Sync updates, February
So here is another set of the most important and noticeable things that we did in February:
- We extended the sync type attribute list, that is, the attribute based on which the synchronization is performed. The two added values for the attribute are:
- Based on Reference
- Based on Supplier Reference
- Secondly, we ran into the issue of some Prestashop installations being unable to open the API interface. We haven’t figured out the source of the problem yet, but its symptoms are as follows:
- you can open main api page, like http://myshop.com/api,
- but you can’t open any other API page like http://myshop.com/api/products, it returns HTTP Error 500.
- Therefore prestashop-sync cannot interact with such installations, but our installation module won’t tell it for now.
The good thing is that we could manage to detect this error when you will try to access your shop from the main interface. In this case, we will present a reasonable description of the error, but no cure for now, still investigating.